[Openstack] CentOS Network Create problem

Thanassis Parathyras aparathyras at stackmasters.eu
Thu Jan 9 09:54:18 UTC 2014

Hi George,

Personally i have not dealt with this setup, but i can follow and assist
you further.
According to the related bug report
(https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/1243588)
"br100 is automatically set up by nova-network, you do not need to
manually create it"
is that the case on your setup?

Best,
Thanassis

Thanassis Parathyras
StackMasters - The European OpenStack Integration Company
www.stackmasters.eu