[Openstack] vm migration from Folsm version which using nova-network to Grizzly version which using quantum

zengshan2008 zengshan2008 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 00:41:40 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I am trying to migrate a vm from Folsm version which using nova-network to Grizzly version which using quantum, I am using the following method:
step 1: snapshot the vm in the Folsm version
step 2: upload the snapshot in the Grizzly version using glance
step 3: launch the new image in the Grizzly version
the result is that the vm can start and the status is running,and it can get the fixed ip and the floating ip, but the network failed, I can't ping it from the outer world.
can anybody help me out?
thank you !

2014-01-06

zengshan2008