[Openstack] Deploying OpenStack on multiple nodes

Shane Gibson Shane_Gibson at symantec.com
Sun Jan 5 18:40:08 UTC 2014

If this is a development/test/play environment - check out the documentation for Swift-All-In-One (SAIO).

  http://docs.openstack.org/developer/swift/development_saio.html

~~shane

On 1/5/14, 10:00 AM, "Sayali Lunkad" <sayali.92720 at gmail.com<mailto:sayali.92720 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hey,

I have  a 3 node setup:
Controller node
Network node
Compute node

But I also need to integrate swift in the above set up, so please suggest the best way in which I can do that, that is should it be a different node or can it be integrated in one of these.

Thanks,
Sayali.