[Openstack] ldap + sql in keystone (multi-domain)

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 23:39:02 UTC 2014

That's cool!

It would be great to see OpenStack working smoothly with "DNSaaS +
LDAPaaS", with multi-domain support per tenant... Plus, Horizon can be
redesigned to show the FQDN of each Instance, instead of "Name" and "IPs"
on separated columns...

Also, when with IPv6, I think that there is no need to show the IP address
at the Horizon Instance list, the FQDN ('Hostname') makes much more sense
there. The IPv6 (and legacy IPv4) can be displayed in an "advanced (or
detailed)" panel, when clicking at the "Instance Name / FQDN".

BTW, thanks Sandro!   :-D

Cheers!
Thiago