[Openstack] linuxbridge and vxlan set up

Li Ma mali at awcloud.com
Fri Feb 28 02:55:16 UTC 2014

Hi all, I'm trying to build a testbed for Linux Bridge + VXLAN + ML2
plugin, 1 controller, 1 network, 1 compute node.

Right now, the fixed IPs are all working well because I can ping each
other inside the namespace on the network node, but floating IPs are not
working. I cannot reach instances via floating IP from outside.

It seems that my network node(l3-agent, dhcp-agent, linuxbridge-agent)
is not set properly.

Could someone provide a guide for how to configure linuxbridge using
vxlan? (The official doc seems not available.)

Thanks a lot,
--
cheers,
Li Ma