[Openstack] Are multiple neutron plugins on a server supported?

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Mon Feb 17 08:46:20 UTC 2014

Hi Nishant,

unfortunately Neutron at the moment supports only a single plugin for each
service. This means you can only specify a single core_plugin.
If your goal is to support multiple backend technologies in your
deployment, you should perhaps have a look at the ML2 where deployment of
multiple drivers should be possible.

Salvatore