[Openstack] [Ceilometer/Telemetry] How to receive events fromkeystone/identity component ?

MICHON Anthony anthony.michon at eurogiciel.fr
Wed Feb 12 09:35:34 UTC 2014

I answer to myself ;)

I've added some configuration stuff in keystone.conf :

notification_driver = keystone.openstack.common.notifier.rpc_notifier

notification_topics = notifications
control_exchange = identity

And  I've added a entry points for a plugin ceilometers.identity.notifications :

[ceilometer.collector]
project_created = ceilometer.identity.notifications.project:ProjectCreated
project_deleted = ceilometer.identity.notifications.project:ProjectDeleted
project_updated = ceilometer.identity.notifications.project:ProjectUpdated

In ceilometers.conf, subscribe to the newly identity exchange channel

http_control_exchanges=identity
identity_control_exchange=ceilometer.identity.notifications

Voila It works, I received notification for project.* J