[Openstack] [User-committee] Formulate application developer oriented questions for the user survey

Steve Gordon sgordon at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 18:19:13 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Everett Toews" <everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM>

[SNIP]

> 5. What tools are you using or plan on using to deploy/configure your
> application?
>   1. Ansible
>   2. Chef
>   3. Cloud Foundry and/or BOSH
>   4. Docker
>   5. OpenStack Orchestration (Heat)
>   6. Puppet
>   7. SaltStack
>   8. Other (please specify)

Is there still going to be a separate question about the tool(s) used to deploy/configure OpenStack itself? I believe there was one of these in the previous iteration of the survey based on the results summary [1] but can't recall the wording, if it's too generic it may need to be updated to ensure that the two don't overlap in scope or otherwise cause confusion.

Thanks,

Steve

[1] http://www.openstack.org/blog/2013/11/openstack-user-survey-october-2013/