[Openstack] problem in downloading the object

pragya jain prag_2648 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Feb 10 07:25:42 UTC 2014

hi all,

i create an account in swift.
status of account shows that there is a container and zero objects in the account.
when I list the container, it shows an object in it.
But whenI am downloading the object, it shows object not found.

Below are the steps which I follow:
----------

root at swift-VirtualBox:~# export ST_AUTH=http://127.0.0.1:8080/auth/v1.0
root at swift-VirtualBox:~# export ST_USER=prag2648:pragya
root at swift-VirtualBox:~# export ST_KEY=pj2648
root at swift-VirtualBox:~# swift stat
       Account: AUTH_prag2648
    Containers: 1
       Objects: 0
root at swift-VirtualBox:~# swift list
minerals
root at swift-VirtualBox:~# swift list minerals
home/swift/Desktop/swift_installation_steps.docx
root at swift-VirtualBox:~# swift download minerals home/swift/Desktop/swift_installation_steps.docx
Object 'minerals/home/swift/Desktop/swift_installation_steps.docx' not found

Please help me in finding where is the problem.

Thanks

Pragya Jain