[Openstack] [GSoC] Participate as participant

kumar rishabh shailrishabh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 03:05:46 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am Kumar Rishabh, a third year undergraduate student from India. I plan
to participate in GSOC this year as a participant. I am really happy to see
Openstack as a potential org this year in GSOC and would like to
participate as a student through it.

I have been using Openstack for more than a year but I cannot really decide
on topic to choose in it as of now. I will do my research with that. I
would like to call for a mentor who can guide me with a easy to medium
difficulty project in Openstack.

I have added my name as a potential participant in Openstack GSOC 2014 page

Thanks

--
Kumar Rishabh
UG3, BTech CS+MS