[Openstack] [openstack-user] About Installing Command line tools

Aryeh Friedman aryeh.friedman at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 05:44:14 UTC 2014

Yes it is and with the next week or so I will be posting a set of tutorials
that cover just this (this topic will be first of 8 or 9 parts).   Remember
if your not using datacenter based machines to do your development work
(and in many cases even if you are) then it likely you will need to
repeatedly reinstall the entire process (host OS and any packages) upto
where the manual process failed.  Therefore you will likely have better
luck (and less time reinstalling stuff) is you use vm's.   There is a basic
tutorial I put for how to do this at http://www.freebsd-openstack.org (note
you can substituent handmade vm's any where we say to use petitecloud) for
devstack [no other components are covered yet].  We will also be posting a
Linux version of it soon at a different URL.