[Openstack] GSoC 2014 with proposal

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Tue Feb 4 19:14:14 UTC 2014

Hi Anastasis,

thank you for writing such detailed proposal. I would like to clarify
though that at the moment there are no plans for OpenStack to
participate to Google Summer of Code. Unless somebody steps up to lead
the participation to GSoC we'll have to find another way for you to
develop this idea.

If anybody has time to dedicate to leading OpenStack participation to
GSoC please contact me asap.

Cheers,
stef

[2] http://coarasa.dyndns.org/?p=162