[Openstack] GSoC 2014 with proposal

Anastasis Andronidis andronat_asf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 4 14:43:22 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

my name is Anastasis Andronidis and I am an undergraduate student in Computer Science from Greece. I am sending this email as I am looking for people that would like to mentor this idea[1][2] for the upcoming Google Summer of Code[3].

What I want to work on is (as a general idea), a mechanism that will scale Glance image distribution and caching on nova-compute nodes though various ways and options (proxies, image compression, etc). You can look more on the first link, as it's a project that I already working on.

Kindly,
Anastasis

[1] https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mWWSyftZYXxfXKzOBVeVma8KJbQRmYNPnns3oixHVMk/edit
[2] http://coarasa.dyndns.org/?p=162