[Openstack] [glance] Multiple instances of glance

Muralidhar Balcha muralidharb at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 17:04:50 UTC 2014

Hi Dheeru,
I am not looking for a HA solution. Our use case requires us to expose
certain number of images using our own glance service so second option is
interesting. I haven't seen any option in nova cli to specify a glance end
point. Can you specify a glance end point from different region during nova
create?

Thanks,
Murali Balcha

--