[Openstack] [glance] Multiple instances of glance

dheeru dheerendra.madhusudhana at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 04:12:29 UTC 2014

You have two options. You can have multiple installations.

1. You can install the OpenStack in HA mode. In this case you may not be
able to specify the URL.
2. Create end points in keystone with different regions for glance. During
any request you can specify the regionName. I have not tried this. It
should work.

-Dheeru
@Community Service

On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 5:20 AM, Muralidhar Balcha <muralidharb at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
> Can an openstack installation have multiple glance instances? If so can it
> be possible to specify image url from a specific glance service during nova
> create operation?
>
> --
> Murali Balcha
> 508 494 5007