[Openstack] ram_allocation_ratio per compute node or per AZ

Day, Phil philip.day at hp.com
Sat Dec 20 14:44:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

Your problem is that you still have the original ram filter configured, so its still removing all of the hosts. Try removing that and you should be OK.  Note though that then any hosts not in an aggregate with a ram ratio set won't have a ram limit at all.

You might also find the aggregate filter causes problems if you have a lot of hosts, as it does a dB look up for each host per VM request.

Phil