[Openstack] (Juno) Multiple rings Swift

Amit Anand aanand at viimed.com
Mon Dec 15 18:15:26 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good blog posts and videos that could
show/explain what I am trying to do. I have Juno setup and it working great
(thanks to everyone on heres help)! Now, I would like to add two more
Object Store nodes, but as a separate "datacenter" as it were and replicate
between my existing ring and the new one. Now, Im not sure exactly what to
do for the account/container/object rings and how to get them to replicate
(so if one goes down the other will still continue to serve data). I am
also going to try and add another storage node just as a backup for
existing data. Would anyone have any good links to send me I would
appreciate it!

Thanks!
Amit Anand