[Openstack] What's physical network for?

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Sun Dec 14 21:39:21 UTC 2014

Hi again Uwe,

It makes sense for me. Since external networks are not used on
compute-nodes. I must say that even configuring this without physical
interface the VM on that machine has network access to the external
network.

So I can suppose that in case this is for external network mapping,
then it should only have effect in the neutron node.

But as said. Any light will be great.