[Openstack] What's physical network for?

Gonzalo Aguilar Delgado gaguilar at aguilardelgado.com
Sun Dec 14 19:55:21 UTC 2014

Hi Uwe,

really I started directly with neutron. Never gone with legacy.

But I suppose there's old config laying around. I still think that
bridge_mapping is needed for VLAN config I use. Every paper describes
GRE config, but I still feel more confortable using VLANs.

Any other help about this issue? Can someone confirm if I can get rid
of the directives in both configs?

I suppose I cannot because they get in effect when started the ovs
plugin.

Thank you in advance.