[Openstack] Problem about cluster launched by Sahara.

Edward HUANG huangxx_2155 at live.com
Wed Dec 3 18:14:25 UTC 2014

Hi all,  I've encounter a problem regarding using Sahara.  I could now launch cluster successfully, but when I launched a cluster, it stuck at waiting state. It is the natural behavior?  While the cluster stuck at waiting state, I can still ssh into those instance, and even run simple hadoop work.  However, when I test the hadoop cluster, only the master node is working, no worker is working.  Anyone has some ideas about why this is happening?

Best regards
Edward ZILONG HUANGMS at ECE department, Carnegie Mellon Universityhttp://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/zilongh/