[Openstack] SWIFT AND HORIZON

Brent Troge brenttroge2016 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 19:00:08 UTC 2014

Does Horizon support a Keystone + Swift only environment?

My Horizon instance can communicate with Keystone, however upon login,
Horizon is now complaining about a mis-configured compute service.

When I look at the Keystone service list, only Identity and Swift are
defined and supposedly Horizon only enables the service panels that have a
corresponding keystone service list entry.

There is another, older thread on this same topic, but the 'answer' isnt
that clear to me.
Something about manually disabling Horizon panels, etc.

Thanks!