[Openstack] visa invitation letter for Paris summit

Tom Fifield tom at openstack.org
Tue Aug 19 04:17:15 UTC 2014

On 19/08/14 11:19, Lu, Lianhao wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm not sure this is the appropriate place to ask questions about the visa invitation letter for Paris summit. I followed https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-paris-summit-2014/visa-information/ to fill the form to request a visa invitation letter more than 1 week ago, but haven't got any reply yet. I've asked the events at openstack.org also, but still got no response. I'm not sure how long it will take to get the invitation letter there. Does any know any information about that? Thanks!
>
> Best Regards,
> -Lianhao

Hi,

events at openstack.org is the correct place for this. It's OK to reply to
your email asking for an update on the status of your request - the
people listening to the address are all friendly people, just a little
busy at the moment :) Sorry for the delayed reply!

Normally visa invitations are done in batches, rather than 1-by-1, so
you are probably just waiting for the next batch to be done. I'd suggest
replying to your email to events at openstack.org asking for timing
information :)

Regards,

Tom