[Openstack] visa invitation letter for Paris summit

Lu, Lianhao lianhao.lu at intel.com
Tue Aug 19 03:19:09 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

I'm not sure this is the appropriate place to ask questions about the visa invitation letter for Paris summit. I followed https://www.openstack.org/summit/openstack-paris-summit-2014/visa-information/ to fill the form to request a visa invitation letter more than 1 week ago, but haven't got any reply yet. I've asked the events at openstack.org also, but still got no response. I'm not sure how long it will take to get the invitation letter there. Does any know any information about that? Thanks!

Best Regards,
-Lianhao