[Openstack] How to mirror ubuntu cloud archive?

sylecn sylecn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 08:54:32 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 1:00 PM, Thomas Goirand <thomas at goirand.fr> wrote:

> On Mon Aug 18 2014 12:24:03 PM HKT, gustavo panizzo (gfa) <
> gfa at zumbi.com.ar> wrote:
>
> > apt-mirror should be able to mirror it
>
> there's that, reprepro, aptly, and more...
>
> Thomas
>
> Thanks, I didn't know about aptly.
aptly website (http://www.aptly.info/) looks awesome.

Does aptly and apt-mirror use HTTP protocol for mirroring? How does it
compare to rsync?

Also, do you guys know how large is the ubuntu cloud archive, disk space
wise?

Thomas, please expand the "more" part if you have more recommendations. I
am always looking for better apt repo tools.

I am already using reprepro as a private apt repo, I forgot it supports
mirroring completely. I will check it out.

--
*YY Inc. is hiring* openstack and python developers. Interested? Check
http://soa.game.yy.com/jobs.html

Yuanle