[Openstack] Heat-IceHouse, stack creation fails

Parisa Heidari parisa-2.heidari at polymtl.ca
Fri Aug 8 20:15:17 UTC 2014

Hi Steve,
Thanks for your help. I tried either files but in both cases I get the same
error. I copy the output below. It seems that the OS variables are exported
properly. Any help is appreciated.
Here is the output after executing the suggested script:

#./heat-keystone-setup-domain
INFO (connectionpool:258) Starting new HTTP connection (1): controller
INFO (heat-keystone-setup-domain:71) Creating domain heat
INFO (connectionpool:258) Starting new HTTP connection (1): controller
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./heat-keystone-setup-domain", line 112, in <module>
    main()
  File "./heat-keystone-setup-domain", line 74, in main
    description=HEAT_DOMAIN_DESCRIPTION)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/utils.py", line 318, in
inner
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/v3/domains.py", line 43,
in create
    **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/base.py", line 66, in
func
    return f(*args, **new_kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/base.py", line 314, in
create
    self.key)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/base.py", line 142, in
_create
    return self._post(url, body, response_key, return_raw)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/base.py", line 155, in
_post
    resp, body = self.client.post(url, body=body)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/httpclient.py", line
596, in post
    return self._cs_request(url, 'POST', **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/httpclient.py", line
582, in _cs_request
    return self.request(url, method, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/httpclient.py", line
564, in request
    resp = super(HTTPClient, self).request(url, method, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/baseclient.py", line 21,
in request
    return self.session.request(url, method, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/utils.py", line 318, in
inner
    return func(*args, **kwargs)
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/session.py", line 251,
in request
    raise exceptions.from_response(resp, method, url)
keystoneclient.apiclient.exceptions.Forbidden: You are not authorized to perform
the requested action, identity:create_domain. (HTTP 403)

Thanks,
Parisa

(http://docs.openstack.org/icehouse/install-guide/install/apt/content/heat-verify.html).