[Openstack] Problems assigning network to vm in new Host Aggregate

Dmitry Mescheryakov dmescheryakov at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 23 16:59:40 UTC 2014

Andrew,

I don't know how aggregates work, but I can give a couple of general
suggestions.

Check output of 'nova show <instance_id>', it can have more details
than Horizon details page. Specifically I've frequently saw a nova
stack trace here if instance entered Error state.

Also check Nova logs for error.

Dmitry