[Openstack] error while creating default Security Group

Carlos Miranda Molina (Mstaaravin) mstaaravin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 15:37:00 UTC 2014

Hello, i have a OpenStack Havana installation on my test laboratory, at
this moment all works fine except Security Group creation.

Over Horizon with debug enabled and cli i get this error

root at controller01-opslab:~# nova secgroup-create default 'Default security
group'
ERROR: The server has either erred or is incapable of performing the
requested operation. (HTTP 500) (Request-ID:
req-5eb5c8d2-33dc-4ced-b0a7-fbd0e0c41ac7)

I can't determine exactly where is the problem

Anyone can help me with a suggestion?

Regards

--
"La Voluntad es el Ășnico motor de nuestros logros"
http://blog.ngen.com.ar/