[Openstack] Ceph as unified storage solution

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Fri Apr 4 11:47:37 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am not entirely familiar with Ceph but when considering SAN deployments make sure you check out some of the newer providers in that market like Nimble Storage, Pure Storage, etc.

Equallogic is pretty far behind in hardware/technology vs. what some of the newer competitors are doing with SSD.

Thanks,
-Drew