[Openstack] Customization of Horizon

Dmitry Mescheryakov dmescheryakov at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 23 06:49:33 UTC 2013

Hello,

I don't know of any deep guides for Horizon development, but I can suggest
looking at examples. For instance Savanna UI is a pretty small plugin for
Horizon which adds a panel with some tables. Here is how it looks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrlHM0-q5zI

Consider looking at 0.2 branch, which is smaller than master:
https://github.com/stackforge/savanna-dashboard/tree/stable/0.2/savannadashboard

Here are steps for installation, normal and dev:
http://savanna.readthedocs.org/en/0.2.1/horizon/installation.guide.html
http://savanna.readthedocs.org/en/0.2.1/horizon/dev.environment.guide.html

Dmitry