[Openstack] Changing quantum/neutron OVS Plugin

Xin Zhao xzhao at bnl.gov
Fri Sep 13 13:48:20 UTC 2013

Hello,

I have a similar question. We are considering to upgrade to grizzly
using OVS/vlan model, if I understand the doc correctly,
all the external traffic and internal intra-virtual network traffic go
through the network host, which makes the network host a
single point of failure, and high loaded. So my question is, how people
deal with this bottleneck in network node? Is it possible
to deploy multiple network nodes, or using other plugin, like OpenFlow,
is the solution ?

Thanks,
Xin