[Openstack] [Quantum] dhcp-agent stops updating dnsmasq

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:27:46 UTC 2013

Hi Jon,

Effectively, a bug [1] was identified. When DHCP agent is down because its
overloaded, Neutron agent will not send update to that agent and doesn't
raise the problem.
I submitted small patch to a warning log but I abandoned it to propose
another one (not yet finish) which will raise an exception and destroy the
created port.

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1185916

Édouard.