[Openstack] Instance CPU frequency resizing

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Thu Sep 5 19:59:41 UTC 2013

Hi Batsayan, welcome to the OpenStack list! :)

Please don't hijack threads, it creates a lot of confusion, and many
people will not even see your message as they may have already filtered
out the thread.

Instead, start a new thread by emailing a new message to
openstack at lists.openstack.org.

Thanks!

Excerpts from Batsayan Das's message of 2013-09-04 20:18:38 -0700: