[Openstack] Instance CPU frequency resizing

Batsayan Das batsayan.das at tcs.com
Thu Sep 5 03:18:38 UTC 2013

 Hi,

In my test scenario, I need two medium ubuntu instance. The only difference between the instances is CPU frequency. For example instance1's CPU operates at 2GHz, whereas instance2's CPU operates at 1GHz.
Is it possible to do this cpu frequency control through openstack/devstack?

Regards,
Batsayan Das
Tata Consultancy Services
Mailto: batsayan.das at tcs.com