[Openstack] suggest more special lists

Jonathan Proulx jon at jonproulx.com
Thu Sep 5 14:55:46 UTC 2013

On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 5:34 AM, pangj <pangj at laposte.net> wrote:

> I suggest the openstack general list to be splited into
> multi-special-lists, such as swift list, nova list etc. I think it's more
> helpful for the special subjects.Thanks.

I think that OpenStack projects are too interrelated to always be clear
where  a question belongs and that multiplying lists will cause confusion,
cross posting and is generally a bad idea.

Encouraging subject tagging like what is done on the dev list [Swift],
[Nova] etc... may be helpful though.  This would facilitate filtering by
subscribers if they have more narrow interests

-Jon