[Openstack] Question About Multinode and Swift

Gangur, Hrushikesh (HP Converged Cloud - R&D - Sunnyvale) hrushikesh.gangur at hp.com
Thu Sep 5 05:48:00 UTC 2013

vm instances' root and ephemeral disk data are stored in compute node's /var/lib/nova/instances. for storing user data i.e persistent, you must use cinder's block storage or swifts object store.

Cheers ~hrushi