[Openstack] Question About Multinode and Swift

Mahardhika mahardika.gilang at andalabs.com
Thu Sep 5 04:58:26 UTC 2013

Dear all, i have some question around my head.

1. i have compute node and running KVM hypervisor in there, controller
node and network node.
question is, in where data that instance run store? is it on compute node?
2. if i want to store all data in separate node let say using swift
(swift node), can this happen?
3. what is flavor used to store data? i mean when i create instance with
selected flavor(ex:10GB), where that space that would be create? in
swift node?
4. So if this can be done, in my compute node is just run KVM, and no
data store that. right?

Thanks before.
--
Regards,