[Openstack] Grizzly -> Havana nova upgrade failure: Cannot drop index 'instance_uuid'

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Oct 30 06:06:58 UTC 2013

Hi Joshua,

Thanks for the quick fix, I appreciate it.

I took your fixed 185_rename_unique_constraints.py, copied it into
/usr/share/pyshared/nova/db/sqlalchemy/migrate_repo/versions/185_rename_unique_constraints.py,
restored MySQL back to 1 week ago and reran all the migrations and
everything worked fine.

I've launched my instances, so I'm a happy openstacker ;)

Thanks!
Blair