[Openstack] Directional network performance issues with Neutron + OpenvSwitch

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 21:37:41 UTC 2013

WOW!! Thank you for your time Rick! Awesome answer!!    =D

I'll do this tests (with ethtool GRO / CKO) tonight but, do you think that
this is the main root of the problem?!

I mean, I'm seeing two distinct problems here:

1- Slow connectivity to the External network plus SSH lags all over the
cloud (everything that pass trough L3 / Namespace is problematic), and;

2- Communication between two Instances on different hypervisors (i.e. maybe
it is related to this GRO / CKO thing).

So, two different problems, right?!

Thanks!
Thiago