[Openstack] Havana horizon dashboard bug, Django bug or configuration issue?

Matthias Runge mrunge at redhat.com
Tue Oct 22 20:44:28 UTC 2013

On 22/10/13 21:01, David Hill wrote:
> Hello guys,
>

>                 I have an issue with Horizon dashboard following an
> update from Grizzly to Havana.
>

> In Apache error logs, I have the following:
>
> [Tue Oct 22 18:48:01 2013] [error] DeprecationWarning: Translations in
> the project directory aren't supported anymore. Use the LOCALE_PATHS
> setting instead.['horizon.example.com', 'localhost']

You already got it in the log:
set your domain name in (depending on your installation) local_settings,
which is located (for RHEL/RDO/Fedora builds) in
/etc/openstack-dashboard/local_settings and insert your domain name in

ALLOWED_HOSTS = ['ubisoft.com'], and restart the web server.

Docs to this are here:
https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/ref/settings/#allowed-hosts

Matthias