[Openstack] Call for help: Havana Install testing

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 19:46:53 UTC 2013

Hi Anne,

Listen, I'm trying to install Nova with SPICE console, instead of VNC, and
I'm unable to install the related package, look:

---
root at havabuntu-13:~# aptitude install nova-api nova-cert nova-consoleauth
nova-scheduler nova-conductor *nova-spiceproxy*
  libblas3gf{a} libgfortran3{a} liblapack3gf{a} nova-common{a}
nova-spiceproxy{b} python-m2crypto{a} python-nova{a} python-numpy{a}
python-paramiko{a} python-pyasn1{a} python-suds{a} websockify{a}
0 packages upgraded, 12 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 12.8 MB of archives. After unpacking 62.3 MB will be used.
 nova-spiceproxy : Depends: spice-html5 which is a virtual package.

     Keep the following packages at their current version:
1)     nova-spiceproxy [Not Installed]
---

It depends on the package `spice-html5`, which does not exists.

Tks,
Thiago