[Openstack] Call for help: Havana Install testing

Stephane EVEILLARD stephane.eveillard at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 21:02:07 UTC 2013

on centos 6.4 , I get the following message when trying "keystone
token-get" :

Authorization Failed: Unable to communicate with identity service:
{"error": {"message": "The resource could not be found.", "code": 404,
"title": "Not Found"}}. (HTTP 404)

I just followed the docs

2013/10/16 Martinx - ジェームズ <thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com>

> Hi Anne,
>
> Listen, I'm trying to install Nova with SPICE console, instead of VNC, and
> I'm unable to install the related package, look:
>
> ---
> root at havabuntu-13:~# aptitude install nova-api nova-cert nova-consoleauth
> nova-scheduler nova-conductor *nova-spiceproxy*
>   libblas3gf{a} libgfortran3{a} liblapack3gf{a} nova-common{a}
> nova-spiceproxy{b} python-m2crypto{a} python-nova{a} python-numpy{a}
> python-paramiko{a} python-pyasn1{a} python-suds{a} websockify{a}
> 0 packages upgraded, 12 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
> Need to get 12.8 MB of archives. After unpacking 62.3 MB will be used.
>  nova-spiceproxy : Depends: spice-html5 which is a virtual package.
> The following actions will resolve these dependencies:
>
>      Keep the following packages at their current version:
> 1)     nova-spiceproxy [Not Installed]
> ---
>
> It depends on the package `spice-html5`, which does not exists.
>
> Tks,
> Thiago
>

> On 15 October 2013 12:03, Anne Gentle <anne at openstack.org> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> We've got a draft of the Havana install guide ready for testing. We have
>> a matrix of testing at
>> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HavanaDocTesting
>>
>> Here are links to the guides in progress:
>> Installation Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, and Fedora -
>> http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/yum/content/
>>
>> Installation Guide for Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS) Server -
>> http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/apt/content/
>>
>> Installation Guide for openSUSE -
>> http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/zypper/content/
>>
>> Please, take time to test these in your favorite distro, and report any
>> issues you find using the Doc Bug link on each page. We'll continue to
>> triage for the next two days, hoping to release the install guide at the
>> same time as the overall release.
>>
>> Thank you distros for the packaging efforts! Now let's see what we can do
>> to simultaneously release an install guide on October 17th.
>>
>> Halp!
>> Anne

Stéphane EVEILLARD
Responsable Système et Développement IBS NETWORK
Coordinateur Version Française Openstack