[Openstack] Call for help: Havana Install testing

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Oct 15 15:03:25 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We've got a draft of the Havana install guide ready for testing. We have a
matrix of testing at
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/HavanaDocTesting

Here are links to the guides in progress:
Installation Guide for Red Hat Enterprise Linux, CentOS, and Fedora -
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/yum/content/

Installation Guide for Ubuntu 12.04 (LTS) Server -
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/apt/content/

Installation Guide for openSUSE -
http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/install-guide/install/zypper/content/

Please, take time to test these in your favorite distro, and report any
issues you find using the Doc Bug link on each page. We'll continue to
triage for the next two days, hoping to release the install guide at the
same time as the overall release.

Thank you distros for the packaging efforts! Now let's see what we can do
to simultaneously release an install guide on October 17th.

Halp!
Anne