[Openstack] Call for help: Havana Install testing

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 19:10:14 UTC 2013

Hi Anne!

I followed that guide and I'm facing one problem, the
`neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent' doesn't start smoothly, here is the
error from my neutron.log:

---
MultipleAgentFoundByTypeHost: Multiple agents with agent_type=Open vSwitch
agent and host=openstack-1 found
---

Full log output:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/48507/

I'm trying to use Single Flat network but, I am unable to proceed with my
tests because of this error. Since I'm using flat topology, my
configuration file is a bit different from the documents but, I already
tried different installation procedures, including the Ubuntu procedure you
just posted, same error...

In fact, this error appear right after installing the packages from Havana
Cloud Archive, I do not even run the "neutron" commands...

Best,
Thiago