[Openstack] Change parameters of kvm in openstack

Jeff Cai Jeff_Cai at symantec.com
Thu Oct 10 10:29:47 UTC 2013

In Suse Linux 11 SP1 (Guest OS), I rebuild the image with the following steps:

1.       Update file /etc/sysconfig/kernel

a.       Add the module virtio, virtio_pci, virtio_net and virtio_blk to the INITRD_MODULES line in the file /etc/sysconfig/kernel

2.       Rebuild initrd image

a.       Run mkinitrd

3.       Restart the updated image

But I still see the same error.