[Openstack] Change parameters of kvm in openstack

laclasse laclasse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 14:14:04 UTC 2013

However, if removing the '--device' line boots the machine successfully,
you might want to simply check if your init ramfs (of the guest) has a
virtio block driver module included (doesn't seems so), include it (might
as well include the virtio network module) and rebuild it on your SuSE
image.

See this:
http://doc.opensuse.org/products/draft/SLES/SLES-admin_sd_draft/cha.boot.html#sec.boot.initrd