[Openstack] Quick start to setup Havana

Jitendra Kumar Bhaskar jitendra.b at pramati.com
Sat Nov 23 19:14:39 UTC 2013

1. I am running neutron-server on controller node itself. So
neutron-plugin-openvswitch-agent is required and openvswitch-datapath-dkms
will compile openvswitch-switch with installed kernel otherwise will get
error.

2. Till now we are not getting that error. But let me try more and will
update the same.

Regards
*Jitendra Bhaskar*

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 12:30 AM, Martinx - ジェームズ <thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com