[Openstack] 回复: Quick start to setup Havana

新新的心 779738023 at qq.com
Sun Nov 24 03:17:24 UTC 2013

Hi Jitendra Bhaskar,
     Can you guys  use the VLAN mode to configure the Neutron network?
     I installed the OpenStack havana Neutron with VLAN network.
     But I am still not successful.This problem has been confused me for a long time.
     I also have three ubuntu12.04.3 with two NIC, Controller, Network and Compute.

Best regards,
Leo