[Openstack] Understanding Failure Recovery in Swift

John Dickinson me at not.mn
Thu May 9 21:11:16 UTC 2013

Replication will be logged and you can look for a "Object replication complete" log message.

For a more detailed look at how swift handles failures, you can watch this video: http://mirror.linux.org.au/linux.conf.au/2013/mp4/Playing_with_OpenStack_Swift.mp4

(I need to post my blog post that has all that info...)

--John