[Openstack] custom url for openstack dashboard

Anshul Gangwar anshul1886 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jun 24 06:07:32 UTC 2013

Hi JuanFra,

This is not solving my problem. I want a solution where urls are relative to certain fixed string  say os.

Currently I can either make them relative by making changes in settings.py or absolute.

for example when I see page source I can see urls are of form

/static/*
/auth/*

what I want is that when these urls are returned to browser, they are prefixed with some string like

/os/static/*
/os/auth/*

this os string is added on the fly i.e. these urls are absolute, but relative to certain fixed string.

 Thanks,
Anshul