[Openstack] How can I recover my VM on a broken hardware?

Ray Sun xiaoquqi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 04:02:36 UTC 2013

I have three nodes, two of them is compute node, compute-node1 and
compute-node2. And the other one is a nfs server. compute-node1 and
compute-node2 can access nfs server directory and the VMs run on
compute-node1 can live migrate to compute-node2.

My question is now, I have a VM1 is running on compute-node1, and
compute-node1 is down due to power problem. How can I recover VM1 on
compute-node2 and still can be managed by OpenStack?

My network is Quantum.

Thanks.

Best Regards
-- Ray